PA-C AWARD NOMINATIONS ARE NOW BEING ACCEPTED
“It is the greatest of all mistakes to do nothing because you can only do a little. Do what you can.” – Sydney Smith, English scholar and writer
You must know someone who has made a difference in your life. I’m sure there is someone who has allowed you or encouraged you to practice medicine more effectively, inspired you to become the dedicated, well-trained Physician Assistant that you are, or moved you with their selflessness towards mankind. If you know someone like this, why not recognize them and thank them for their inspiration and accomplishments.
Deadline for nominations is June 30th.
Nomination for any of the PSPA awards is very easy.
Submit a letter of nomination electronically, i.e. an attachment to an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and in the subject line please place “Award Committee Nomination”.
Nomination letters should contain the following information:
- Nominator contact information, i.e. name, address, phone, email address. Please state whether you’d like to remain anonymous.
- Nominee’s contact information, i.e. name, address, phone, email address if known.
- Name of the award.
- A brief description why this individual should receive the selected award.
- In order for the candidate to be considered, a minimum of two (2) supporting documents from a student, peer and/or colleague well acquainted with the candidate must be submitted either with the original nomination letter or under a separate cover. If the supporting documents are being sent under a separate cover, please be sure to include the nominee’s name, and if possible the original nominator’s name.
- Deadline for fellow nominations is June 30th for the candidate to be considered for the award at the fall conference of that year.
Please select from the following awards:
- Michael J. Habeck Lifetime Achievement Award
- Physician Assistant Educator of the Year Award
- Physician+PA TEAM Award
- PSPA Physician Assistant of the Year Award
- PSPA Humanitarian Award
- PSPA PA Preceptor of the Year
Find descriptions of these awards on the fellow awards page.