The purpose of this committee is to develop and maintain the leadership potential of past, current and future leaders within the PSPA as well as establish a mentoring program for new or potential leaders. For more information check out the Leadership & Mentoring Committee.
Interested in becoming involved with PSPA leadership? Fill out the attached brochure.
New in 2019! PSPA is launching their first ever Leadership Academy. This is a 12 session, web-based course designed to offer a career development opportunity for PAs who are looking to develop their leadership skills.
Enrollment in the Academy opens at the Annual Conference through December 31st. The sessions are held in the evenings via Go To Meeting and are recorded for participants to review if they are unable to attend live. Participants will receive a certificate of completion and will be recognized at the Leadership Forum during the Annual Conference. All hours of participation can be claimed as Category II CME.
- Module 1: PSPA Leadership Basics– This will offer an introduction to the Academy and a deep dive into the many leadership opportunities in PSPA.
- Click here to preview the initial Leadership Academy session.
- Module 2: Pennsylvania Legislative Landscape– A look at the history and evolution of the PA practice in Pennsylvania and how change occurs.
- Module 3: The Nitty-Gritty-Reimbursement, Compliance and Credentialing-Introduce PA leaders to the details that affect their daily practice.
- Module 4: Leading the Way and Implementing Change– This final module will focus on putting Leadership skills into practice through interactive sessions.
Leadership Academy application click here.