How it Works
Nomination for any of the PSPA awards is very easy.
Submit a letter of nomination electronically, i.e. an attachment to an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and in the subject line please place “Award Committee Nomination”.
Submit a letter of nomination via standard mail to:
Awards Committee Nomination
Attention: Helen O. Hiserman, PA-C
707 Fogelman Road
Muncy, PA 17756
Nomination letters should contain the following information:
- Nominator contact information, i.e. name, address, phone, email address. Please state whether you’d like to remain anonymous.
- Nominee’s contact information, i.e. name, address, phone, email address if known.
- Name of the award.
- A brief description why this individual should receive the selected award.
- In order for the candidate to be considered, a minimum of two (2) supporting documents from a student, peer and/or colleague well acquainted with the candidate must be submitted either with the original nomination letter or under a separate cover. If the supporting documents are being sent under a separate cover, please be sure to include the nominee’s name, and if possible the original nominator’s name.
- Deadline for fellow nominations is July 30th for the candidate to be considered for the award at the fall conference of that year.
Please select from the following awards:
Michael J. Habeck Lifetime Achievement Award
Physician Assistant Educator of the Year Award
Physician+PA TEAM Award
PSPA Physician Assistant of the Year Award
PSPA Humanitarian Award
PSPA PA Preceptor of the Year
Find descriptions of these awards on the fellow awards page.